So, today I decided to do something a bit different. I´ve always seen booktubers doing book tags on their channel and I decided that I should try it. As we are super close from Christmas, I chose a the Christmas song book tag. I want to make clear that I didn’t create this tag, but I have no idea on who did. Let´s just jump to it!
1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
Well for this one I chose Loki from the Magnus Chase trilogy. I really can´t help myself! he does all this awful things but I keep liking him!
2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book to you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
It´s so difficult to pick just one! However, one of my goals next year is to finish the Legend Trilogy, so I´d like the second book.
3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
I think that so many characters qualify for this one, such as Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter and Nico di Angelo from Percy Jackson. However, I choose Alec Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
a) Well, personally I don´t think that Voldemort or any death eater will receive any gifts from Santa.
b) Simon Spier from Simon vs the Homo-Sapiens Agenda.
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart.
Probably Simon vs the Homo-Sapiens Agenda and They Both Die at the End.
6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
The Gentleman´s Guide to Vice and Virtue takes place in many places on Europe that I certainly don´t live in.
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy.
Any book of Harry Potter in which they celebrate Christmas in Hogwarts.
8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with.
Well, I would totally invite over to dinner Percy and Annabeth from Percy Jackson.
9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold
Probably Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland.
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
The Perks Of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky! One of my favorite books of all times!
Well that´s the end of the tag, I hope that you enjoyed it. What about you? Write your responses on the comment section!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Books&Coffee